It's your turn now


When I was looking for pictures of Joel and Shanna for their slide show http://kaitlinmalone.blogspot.com/2009/04/will-you-marry-me.html I came across this gem from my happiest day. It reminds me how good it feels to be around those you love the most and how special my wedding day was!

A few moments before this picture, Shanna washed my grandma's hair.. my grandma had thought that the makeup/hair styling people were going to be washing her hair before her "styling." Shanna could see that my grandma was really disappointed that she was not going to be getting her hair washed before the style... a few seconds later Shanna went right up to my grandma, took her hand and said, "Ok, grandma, come with me, I am going to wash your hair." I was already an emotional wreck that day, but I still get choked up about that moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love comments!

You can leave a comment here: