Superbowl? What Superbowl?

Honestly, this past Superbowl was the best Superbowl Sunday all season (and probably the best Superbowl day EVER)! Annett and I were cheering so loud, I think I lost my voice. Actually we weren't cheering for the football game (or even watching for that matter) we were ohh and awwing over our supercute, creative, valentine's day crowns we made for our nieces Emily and Elena! Shhhh its a surprise! Thanks for taking this on with me Annett! Can't wait to do our next project!

Time flies when your backs to the game.

Nothing like a little wine and some pink felt and buttons to make us happy!
Rulers are not just for Tim anymore!

Our finished crowns -- even with velcro closure!

Volia! Valentines Day Crowns for the girls! They turned out so cute!







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    OMG, I still can't get over how cute they are! (I'm considering making one for myself so I can match the girls that day!)

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cuteness is disgusting.

    Those are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love comments!

You can leave a comment here: